"Although the information we release has been verified and shown to work to the best our knowledge, we cant be held accountable for bricked devices or roots gone wrong."
Buying devices is expensive and, in a lot of cases our testing leads to bricked equipment. If you would like to help support our group, site, and research please use one of the links below to purchase your next device. Purchase the Samsung SDR-3102N at Amazon
- Name: SDR-3102N
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- SoC: HiSilicon
- OS: Linux
The pin-out for UART can be found on the image below.
- Startup script detects a FAT USB Drive
- Executes "diag_1673" if it exists
- Create a file named "diag_1673"
#!/bin/sh /bin/busybox telnetd -l /bin/sh
- Connect to UART, baudrate: 115200
- Hold enter to break into UBoot
- Run following commands to set console and init to /bin/sh
setenv bootargs "mem=160M console=ttyAMA0,115200 root=/dev/ram rw rootfstype=ext2 mtdparts=hinand:1M(boot),1M(env),4M(kernel),15M(rootfs),99M(data),4M(system),4M(logo) libata.force=noncq init=/bin/sh"
- Then run the bootcmd to boot to kernel
- It should drop you into a root shell